Quinn Estate & Elder Law offers workshops designed to help families protect their interests and their assets. Topics related to Veteran’s Benefits and special needs are often covered, along with other issues often faced by many families.
To get alerts about upcoming workshops, follow our Facebook page or subscribe to our newsletters at the bottom of this page.
Examples of Previous Workshops
- Tax-Free Money for Long-Term Care
- Creating Tax-Free Money for Long-Term Care
- Using your IRA for Long-Term Care
- Veterans Benefits for Long-Term Care
- Medicaid Eligibility
- Preplanning Strategies and Crisis Planning
- How to Legally Protect Your Assets
- Long Term Care in Today’s World (Meal Included)
- Long-Term Care Planning and Crisis Situations
- Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Will Directives
- Veteran’s Benefits and Medicaid Planning
- Legal and financial Long-Term Care Solutions for your family
- Caring for Aging Parents Series
- Levels of Care – How to Decide What is Appropriate
- How to Pay for Community Care
- Selling and Downsizing and Moving…Oh My!
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.