We know there is a growing concern within our local and worldwide communities due to COVID-19 and are committed to taking the necessary measures to remain open to help you and your families during these difficult times. We want our clients and families to know that we are staying informed about this issue and how to keep our clients protected and we will not be closing our office but we realize this may change rapidly based on guidance from the CDC, World Health Organization or local government agencies.
Your health and safety and that of our team and their families are the top priority to us. Our team is committed to ensuring a healthy, safe environment and to provide peace of mind to you and your families. Out of an abundance of caution, we are implementing the following procedures:
- Extensive cleaning daily and after every appointment.
- Our team is taking personal measures by increasing self-care and more stringent sanitation methods.
- Our staff is equipped and advised that if feeling ill, or if they feel it’s necessary, to work remotely from home.
- Removing all necessary items from the lobby area, attorney offices and conference rooms that could help minimize surface exposures.
- Client and prospective client appointments are being offered if needed via conference calls or video conferences.
- Offering clients the option for curbside signings to be done at the client’s vehicle, the client will not need to leave their vehicle, we will come out and witness/notarize signatures from outside the vehicle to minimize any possible risks.
We ask that all our clients and their families join us in taking the necessary precautions and that if you have traveled outside of the country since the beginning of March 2020 or if you are feeling ill and you have an appointment scheduled that you call our office so that we can come up with the best way our firm can accommodate you.
It is important to our firm to provide peace of mind to our clients and prospective clients. We understand that the importance of having your estate planning in order during these times is crucial and are taking all precautionary measures to continue to be there to guide you through.